Tuesday 15 February 2011

Evaluation Progress

Well for the past week or so, I've been frantically trying to complete my evaluation, as I was only able to start filming it on Tuesday. However, I have now started editing, so I'm glad I've made quite speedy progress. I was held up slightly, as I wanted to make a few tweaks to my music video, by making sure there was no blank footage at the end, and adding in some video information, as many real music videos have. I wanted to do this on Monday, however, I have had to share a iMac with another group, and when I went to edit, they had beaten me to the computer, so I couldn't edit it until Tuesday morning. I have also been going into school an hour early to get as far as possible with my project, and managed to complete my evaluation filming on Wednesday morning, and have been editing since. I've almost finished editing the first question fully, including screen shots etc. but I think I will first make a rough cut, of all the talking parts, and then edit the questions, opening titles and screenshots etc. in afterwards, so if I do happen to run out of time, the content will still be there.
Thankfully, the deadline has been lengthened, as it's been very stressful trying to complete it fully, so the half term will be a welcome break, but it is a shame I can't do any editing in the holiday, as I don't have the equipment. But hopefully a week away from it will mean I can complete it quickly when I return, and possibly give me a fresher perspective. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment