Thursday 3 February 2011

Digipak Progress...


This is a screen grab of the progress I've made so far, with my digipak. The photo I took was almost exactly like the one I put in my design, and am glad I could achieve that, as I wasn't sure if I could get the right shadows, but it turned out really well. As well as this, the large close up of the blue button I wanted I also managed to photograph in high definition, so doesn't lessen in quality due to it's size. I have also put a barcode onto the back panel, as authentic music digipaks have, I feel this small detail makes the digipak look far more professional than it did without it, proving the small details are very important. I hope to complete this very soon, I just need to choose the other two photos for the digipak front cover and inside left, then I can apply them, and add track information and will hopefully be finished. As you can see from the picture, I am currently in the process of taking the music details, copyrights, label names etc., and editing them onto the back of my digipak, making it look as realistic as possible, which is also why I am using the exact information from MGMT's album, so it is as correct as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment