Sunday 13 February 2011

Completed Webpage!

Here's the link to my completed and published website for MGMT:
http://www.wix.com/stephi261/mgmt


I'm really pleased with the result, I have been tweaking certain parts, every time I looked at it, but I feel it is finished now. The changes I have made, include, linking the events page, to another page with events listed on it, and the merchandise advert to a page with t-shirts for sale on it.
This is the homepage of the MGMT website I created.

This is the events page, linking from the events text, on the homepage
I found the events on the real MGMT website, so the information included is accurate and working.
This is the merchandise page, linking to the "Brand New Merch Here" link on the homepage. The merchandise on here, I created using a basic t-shirt template, and incorporated the font on the website, forming a link between the two, and ultimately, the band, as this would encourage that font to be a recognisable part of them.
 When I first "completed" the website, I had links, but only the links to Facebook, Myspace and Amazon, to purchase the single were fully working. But, I decided to included a few other pages, to make the website a little more realistic, and give it slightly more depth than just the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment