Friday 21 January 2011

Adobe Photoshop

Yesterday, I had a lesson about how to use the graphics editing programme Photoshop, that I can use when making my digipak for my song. I was mildly familiar with the programme, as I have used it before, at home, however, I was learning on a newer version, that has even more effects and tools. I only really learnt the basics, such as selecting, and the different ways, and played with a few of the different effects that are available, to acquaint myself with the programme. The different methods of selecting, were hugely helpful to learn, as it is essentially the base for everything else to work on, without selecting parts properly, I would have much more trouble. I also learnt about the different layers, in that, every image, or added item is on a different layer, and also that naming each layer may be useful, to help me stay organised within my work.
Overall I think it is a very useful programme, and although I do not know how to use all the different features, what I have learnt, I think will be very useful to me and I will be likely to use Photoshop again when designing my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment