Friday 26 November 2010

Music Video Ideas

I had a few different ideas for my music video, so I made a mind map with them all on, to decide which would be the best for me to do, which was most possible, or which idea I thought would work out the most successfully. Here are the pictures of my mind map:
The mind map as a whole

An idea for the song 'Cannonball' By Damien Rice


An idea for the song 'Kids' By MGMT

An idea for the song 'Heaven Help Us' By My Chemical Romance
After the construction of this planning technique, I was most drawn to the MGMT video idea, as it seemed like it could be an effective video to go with the song, as well as allowing me to be very creative when I film.

2 comments:

  1. Great, images. We'll refer to you on our site! (www.musicvideoideas.com)

    ReplyDelete