Monday 13 December 2010

Make-up/Costume Idea

Within my video on of the verses will be sung with an actor in shot, so I came up with an idea for their costume/make-up in order for it to link in with the r est of my video.


I intend to use bright coloured make up, in geometric shapes on the actors face, to link with the bright coloured crayons and buttons etc. that will feature in the stop motion section of my music video. By keeping the rest of the actors face clean, and blank, as well as the background being white, a similar effect of having a blank canvas will be created in these shots. However I do need to test these shots, to ensure that they look right, and will fit in with the rest of my concept, or if I have to alter it in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you take photos of these tests and post them on your blog. You could also link this idea to the offical music video as I think from memeory the band have silver make up in a similar style. YOu could also link this to Goodwins ideas about the focus on the performers in music videos

    ReplyDelete